Availability: Abbaye de Villeneuve
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Les Sorinieres historic hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated on a river, this historic hotel is in the same area as Hospital Saint Jacques, Jules Verne Museum, and Machines of the Isle of Nantes. Area attractions also include University of Nantes and Hotel Dieu Hospital.
In addition to a restaurant, Abbaye de Villeneuve features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, desks, and bathrobes. Other amenities include slippers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Abbaye de Villeneuve Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This historic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1977
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Epicurien - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Abbaye de Villeneuve Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.