Book your room at Ferienhaus Kalinka
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski apartment with a sauna, near downhill skiing
Situated near skiing facilities, this Leutasch apartment is in the mountains, within the vicinity of Seekirch and Seefeld Ski Area, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Olympia Sport and Congress Centre and Seefeld Golf Academy Golf Club.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Ferienhaus Kalinka features a sauna and complimentary bicycles. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1978
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a sauna and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Ferienhaus Kalinka
When you arrive
Special check-in instructions:
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 5 one-time cleaning fee
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.