Book your room at Abc Champerret
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Bed
- One Double Bed
Twin room with shower
- Two Single Beds
Art Deco hotel in Levallois-Perret with a rooftop terrace
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe, and Palais des Congres de Paris. Also nearby are Parc Monceau and Bois de Boulogne.
Abc Champerret provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Plasma televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Translation services and currency exchange can be provided.
Abc Champerret is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting/conference room
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Abc Champerret
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per night (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- We Should Mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.