Book your room at Stela Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Levoca hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to St. James Church, Levoca Old Town Hall, and Slovak National Museum. Regional attractions also include Spissky Castle and Strazky Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Stela Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, separate bedrooms, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Levoca hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Stela Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Garden summer restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.