Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Lexington eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Whiteaker Bank Ballpark, Mary Todd Lincoln House, and Translyvania University. Local attractions also include Rupp Arena and University of Kentucky.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1250
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.