Availability: Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
4-star resort in Lexington with a full-service spa
Situated in the suburbs, this spa resort is close to Whiteaker Bank Ballpark, Mary Todd Lincoln House, and Translyvania University. Local attractions also include Hunt-Morgan House and Lexington Opera House.
Recreational amenities at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa include a golf course and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa features a golf course and an indoor pool. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 28000 square feet (2520 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly resort also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour health club
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 409
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2520
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 26
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
19th Hole (Seasonal) - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Top Deck (Seasonal) - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only.
JWs Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A golf course and a 24-hour health club are featured at the resort. An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
The Spa at Griffin Gate has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.