Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard, Two Double Beds
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Roll In Shower
- 2 double
Standard, One King Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 1 king
Horse country hotel close to downtown Lexington
The Hilton Garden Inn is located just off I-75 in the heart of horse country, 5 miles from the University of Kentucky, 6 miles from downtown Lexington, and 10 miles from Keeneland Race Course.
This Hilton hotel has an indoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness center. Also on-site are a 24-hour business center and a 24-hour Pavilion Pantry with a selection of grocery items for in-room dining.
Amenities of home
Guestrooms are decorated with dark wood furnishings and upholstered chairs. All have microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers, as well as complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
The Hilton Garden Inn Lexington is half a mile from the Hamburg Shopping Pavilion and 14 miles from Blue Grass Field. Keeneland Race Course and The Red Mile race track are both within 10 miles.
An indoor swimming pool, 24-hour fitness room, and a 24-hour business center are among the amenities offered. The Great American Grill restaurant serves a hot breakfast buffet, and the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry sells select grocery items and sundries.
Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are complimentary throughout the hotel. Self parking is also complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 67
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 720
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Eat and drink
Great American Grill - Serves a hot buffet breakfast.
Lobby Lounge - Guests can relax with a drink or order a snack at this lobby bar. Open weekday evenings.
The hotel has an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness room.
The Lexington area offers many parks and historic sites for visitors to explore. Three miles from the Hilton Garden Inn is the par-72, 185-acre Lakeside Golf Course, adjacent to Jacobson Park and Jacobson Lake. The course is open year-round except for Christmas Day.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.95 and USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.