Availability: Hilton Lexington/Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
One King Bed, Accessible
- 1 king
One King Bed, Roll In Shower
- 1 king
One King Bed Executive Level
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king
Hotel in Lexington near Rupp Arena
Located in the city center of Lexington, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Lexington Convention Center, Lexington Public Library, and Rupp Arena. Also nearby are Mary Todd Lincoln House and University of Kentucky.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Hilton Lexington/Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Lexington/Downtown Amenities
Hilton Lexington/Downtown features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) include a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 367
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1486
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Triangle Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Lexington/Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.