Availability: Le Meridien Re-Ndama
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Libreville with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to National Museum of Arts and Traditions, Palais Presidentiel, and Museum of Arts and Tradition. Also nearby are Stade Omar Bongo and Marche du Mont-Bouet.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Le Meridien Re-Ndama features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Re-Ndama Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Le Meridien Re-Ndama provides an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Le Meridien Re-Ndama has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 256
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Eliwa - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Olamba - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Le Meridien Re-Ndama Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XAF 1000 per person, per night
- All citizens of Gabon will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XAF 4000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XAF 4000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: XAF 82000
- Late check-out fee: XAF 82000
- Deposit: XAF 35000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: XAF 35000 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.