Availability: Ariston Hotell
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
Lidingo eco-friendly hotel with a fitness center
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lidingo Golf Club, Millesgarden, and Stockholm Vartahamnen Terminal. Local attractions also include Vartahamnen and Stockholm Frihamnen Terminal.
Recreational amenities at Ariston Hotell include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ariston Hotell Amenities
Ariston Hotell features a sauna and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 35 square feet (3 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ariston Hotell is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 35
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Ariston Hotell Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:The reception desk is open Monday to Thursday, 7 AM – 11:30 AM and 4 PM – 8 PM; Friday, 7 AM - 11:30 AM; and Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to Noon. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours must contact the property in advance for details. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A switchboard is open 24 hours.
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 stars.