Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double and One Single Bed
4-star hotel in Liege with a golf course
Situated in a regional park, this hotel is close to Museum of Walloon Art, Montagne de Beuren, and University of Liege. Local attractions also include Royal Opera of Wallonia and Liege Cathedral.
Château Bernalmont provides a golf course, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Château Bernalmont features a golf course. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Liege hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2012.
Château Bernalmont has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- Golf course on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf course view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in after 10:30 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.