Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Non refundable
Superior Double Room - Non Refundable
Executive Suite, 1 Double Bed - Non Refundable
Boutique Lille hotel near Vauban Citadel
Housed in a listed 17th-century convent building, this centrally located hotel, opened in 1990 and totally renovated in 2012, faces onto a restored cobbled quayside in Lille, 200 metres from Vauban Citadel.
Guests can dine in Le Jardin du Cloître, an atrium restaurant with parquet floors and large, leafy plants, set amid original cloisters; cocktails are served in the bar.
The 83 guestrooms at Couvent des Minimes are decorated in warm tones and include wireless Internet access; marble bathrooms come with designer toiletries.
Couvent des Minimes is set in a 17th-century Flemish-style listed building, formerly a convent. Renovated, then re-opened as a hotel in 1990 and totally renovated in 2012, it has retained many historical features such as cloisters with vaulted ceilings and original red-brick walls.
Framed pictures of the building's transformation are shown on the walls of the upper floors, while temporary exhibitions by painters and sculptors are displayed in the atrium, which also houses the restaurant and bar.
The hotel can accommodate up to 300 people in eight air-conditioned meeting rooms, all equipped with wireless Internet access (complimentary). A comprehensive range of packages and menus is offered for conferences, cocktail parties and weddings.
Self and valet parking are available for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Clock radio
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Le Jardin du Cloître - Atrium restaurant set against cloisters, with parquet floor and large, leafy plants. Sample dishes include Carpaccio of Scallops Marinated in Herbs and Truffle Sauce, Fillet of Sole with Bacon in Vintage Beer Sauce and Strawberry Delight with Coconut Biscuit and Vine Peach. Every other month the hotel offers a themed menu, such as Italian or Scandinavian, in addition to its à la carte and set menus. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
L'Echiquier - Vast atrium bar surrounded by cloisters and dotted with sculptures with additional seating on the leafy mezzanine. A menu of classic cocktails and house specials with convent-related names like ‘Confession' and ‘Demon' is available, as well as a selection of cigars. Piano entertainment is provided every evening.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to seniors
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.