Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Lille near Old Stock Exchange
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Zenith Arena Concert Hall, Old Stock Exchange, and Lille Grand Square. Also nearby are Rihour Square and Palace of Fine Arts.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Novotel Lille Centre Gares provides an Internet point, a computer station, and a snack bar/deli.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 161 square feet (15 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2001
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 161
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 15
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.