Book your room at Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Lille (Historic Center) near Rihour Square
Located in the heart of Lille, this hotel is within walking distance of Rihour Square, Lille Grand Square, and Old Stock Exchange. Also nearby are Palace of Fine Arts and Citadel of Lille.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.