Book your room at Bayview Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelColonial Lima hotel in Miraflores with free breakfast
Located in Miraflores, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Larcomar and Ricardo Palma Cultural Center. Puente Villena and Waikiki Beach are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has 1 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 45 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 1 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, a meeting room, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 46 square feet (4 square meters) include conference space. This Colonial hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bayview Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 46
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 6
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
El Tumi Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this cocktail bar specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 45.00 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 60 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 45.00 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.