Availability: Country Club Lima Hotel
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star Beaux Arts hotel with 2 restaurants in Lima (San Isidro)
This luxury hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), near the airport, Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Olivar Park. Also nearby are Playa Los Delfines and Amano Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Country Club Lima Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Club Lima Hotel Amenities
Country Club Lima Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Country Club Lima Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1927
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Down comforter
Perroquet - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Vitrales - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Country Club Lima Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 65 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.