Book your room at Country Club Lima Hotel
Luxury Lima hotel in San Isidro with 2 restaurants
Located in San Isidro, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Olivar Park. Playa Los Delfines and Huaca Pucllana are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Valet parking is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 83 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include dining areas and sitting areas. Balconies and WiFi are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Club Lima Hotel
Country Club Lima Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Country Club Lima Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 40 PEN per day ), Wired internet access ( 40 PEN per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Perroquet - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Vitrales - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 65 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.