Book your room at Crowne Plaza Lima
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, One King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Lima (Miraflores)
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, and Calle de las Pizzas. Also nearby are Larcomar and Mercado Indios.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Lima features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Lima
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Lima provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2013.
Crowne Plaza Lima is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 96
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
In your room
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Crowne Plaza Lima has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Crowne Plaza Lima
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.