Book your room at Crowne Plaza Lima
Please enter your travel dates.
Oceanfront Lima hotel in Miraflores with restaurant
Located in Miraflores, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, and Calle de las Pizzas. Larcomar and Mercado Indios are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 96 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with 24-hour room service and cable TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Lima
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Lima provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2013.
Crowne Plaza Lima is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 96
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Crowne Plaza Lima has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.