Book your room at D'Osma Bed & Breakfast
Double Room, Multiple Beds, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Lima bed & breakfast in Barranco with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Located in Barranco, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Electricity Museum, Museo Galeria Arte Popular de Ayacucho, and MATE Mario Testino Association. Pedro de Osma Museum and Mirador de Barranco are also within 10 minutes.
This bed & breakfast features dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free local calls. Showers, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 20 km and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours). This Lima bed & breakfast also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 25
- Late check-in fee: PEN 10 for check-in between 8 PM and 10 PM
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.