Book your room at Delfines Hotel & Casino
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Golf ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Senior Suite, 1 King Bed, Golf ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Golf ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4-star romantic hotel with a casino in Lima (San Isidro)
This romantic hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), close to Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Olivar Park. Also nearby are Playa Los Delfines and Amano Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Delfines Hotel & Casino features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delfines Hotel & Casino
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Delfines Hotel & Casino provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Year Built 1997
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Delfines Hotel & Casino has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Delfines Hotel & Casino
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 1 PM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: PEN 7.68 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Additional inclusions
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 132 per vehicle (one way)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.