Book your room at Esperanza
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Lima (Miraflores)
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to La Tarumba Theater, Miraflores Central Park, and Virgen Milagrosa Church. Also nearby are Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland and Kennedy Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Esperanza features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate bedrooms, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a meeting room. This Lima hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bedroom
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Esperanza has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Esperanza
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.