Book your room at Fiesta Hotel & Casino
Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed - Room Only
- 1 queen
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Plan
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king and 1 single
4-star romantic hotel with 2 restaurants in Lima (Miraflores)
This spa hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, and Virgen Milagrosa Church. Also nearby are Kennedy Park and Miraflores Central Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Fiesta Hotel & Casino features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a casino.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fiesta Hotel & Casino
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Fiesta Hotel & Casino features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1506 square feet (140 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 20
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure covered parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 140
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1506
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free secure covered parking
- In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Fiesta Hotel & Casino has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
Zaphira Spa has couples treatment room(s). Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Fiesta Hotel & Casino
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 43 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 123 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 112 per night
- We Should Mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Breakfast Credit Offer
Guests receive a $5 dining credit coupon per person/stay valid towards breakfast in any of the hotel restaurants
Coupon provided at check-in. Credit cannot be used toward future purchases. No refund for unused portion.