Availability: Hostal Porta
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel with a complimentary breakfast, in Lima (Miraflores)
This hostel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Puente Villena, Parque del Amor, and Waikiki Beach. Also nearby are Ricardo Palma Cultural Center and Larcomar.
Hostal Porta offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a train station pick-up service, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Porta Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lima hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hostal Porta Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Breakfast is included in the price. Transfer from the airport to the Hostal Porta is not included and costs US $18 per car. If you like to use this service, please contact the property and communicate the arrival time, flight number and all flight details.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.