Expedia Price Guarantee
You're getting the lowest possible rate.
Book your room at Hostal Porta
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Lima hostel in Miraflores with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Located in Miraflores, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Puente Villena, Waikiki Beach, and Parque del Amor. Ricardo Palma Cultural Center and Calle de las Pizzas are also within 15 minutes.
This hostel features a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. Additionally, a garden, a front-desk safe, and free breakfast are onsite.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lima hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.