Book your room at Hostal Porta
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel with a complimentary breakfast, in Lima (Miraflores)
This hostel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Puente Villena, Parque del Amor, and Waikiki Beach. Also nearby are Ricardo Palma Cultural Center and Larcomar.
Hostal Porta offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a train station pick-up service, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lima hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
The fine print for Hostal Porta
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.