Availability: Hotel Libertador Lima
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Grand)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Lima (San Isidro)
This hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), close to Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Olivar Park. Also nearby are Playa Los Delfines and Amano Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Libertador Lima features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Libertador Lima Amenities
In addition to a health club, Hotel Libertador Lima features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3154 square feet (293 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Hotel Libertador Lima is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 13
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3154
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Spa tub
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (meters) - 293
- Year Built 1980
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Libertador Lima - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Libertador Lima Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 113 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 247 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.