Availability: Hotel Novotel Lima
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Lima (San Isidro)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), close to Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Olivar Park, and Lima Golf Club. Also nearby are Mercado Indios and Calle de las Pizzas.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Novotel Lima features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Novotel Lima Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Novotel Lima provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 7 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, an arcade/game room, and concierge services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 208
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Translation services
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Lumiere - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Le Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Hotel Novotel Lima Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 53 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 98 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 65 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.