Availability: Melia Lima
4-star family-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Lima (San Isidro)
This hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), near the airport, Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Museo Nacional Arqueologia. Also nearby are Olivar Park and Amano Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Melia Lima features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Melia Lima Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Melia Lima provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 218 square feet (20 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Melia Lima has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 218
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
El Tambo International - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Melia Lima Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.