Book your room at Melia Lima
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (The Level Supreme)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
The Level, Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Suite (Junior)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
The Level, Grand SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Lima (San Isidro)
This hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), near the airport, Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Museo Nacional Arqueologia. Also nearby are Olivar Park and Amano Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Melia Lima features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Melia Lima provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 218 square feet (20 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Melia Lima has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 218
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 13 USD / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
El Tambo International - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Melia Lima
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.