Book your room at Second Home Peru
Romantic Lima bed & breakfast in Barranco with free breakfast
Located in Barranco, this romantic bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Mirador de Barranco, Bridge of Sighs, and Museo Galeria Arte Popular de Ayacucho. Electricity Museum and MATE Mario Testino Association are also within 15 minutes.
A 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a front-desk safe.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Second Home Peru
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. This romantic bed & breakfast also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Second Home Peru is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 1912
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 60 (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 84 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.