Availability: Second Home Peru
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Breakfast Plan
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ocean View - Breakfast Plan
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 2 Double Beds - Breakfast Plan
- Two Double Beds
Romantic bed & breakfast with a complimentary breakfast, in Lima (Barranco)
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
This romantic bed & breakfast is located in Lima (Barranco), close to Bridge of Sighs, Mirador de Barranco, and Museo Galeria Arte Popular de Ayacucho. Also nearby are Electricity Museum and MATE Mario Testino Association.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Second Home Peru also features complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a business center.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city, beach or ocean views and feature flat-screen televisions with cable channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Second Home Peru Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a beach shuttle, and an area shuttle. This romantic bed & breakfast also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 1912
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Window opens
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Beach view
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is available each morning in the breakfast area between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Second Home Peru Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 60 (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 84 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.