Book your room at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Lima with 2 restaurants
Located in the heart of Lima, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Italian Art, Exposition Park, and Lima Art Museum. Also nearby are Polvos Azules and Parque Universitario.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 431
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Las Palmeras - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
La Cupula - This buffet restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 96 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 133 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.