Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - 2 Queen beds
- Two Queen Beds
Superior, One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior, Three Queen Beds
- Three Queen Beds
Superior Room - 1 Queen bed
- One Queen Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Lima (Miraflores)
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, and Virgen Milagrosa Church. Also nearby are Kennedy Park and Calle de las Pizzas.
In addition to a restaurant, Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lima hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Inkafe Plaza Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 36 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 11.15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 91 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 90 per night