Book your room at Swissôtel Lima
Premier RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with 5 restaurants in Lima (San Isidro)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), close to Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Olivar Park, and Lima Golf Club. Also nearby are Mercado Indios and Calle de las Pizzas.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Swissôtel Lima features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Swissôtel Lima features a full-service spa and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 9 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Swissôtel Lima has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Snack bar/deli
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Cafe - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days
La Locanda - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
La Fondue - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days
Gourmet Deli - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Sushi Cage - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages and body scrubs.
- Body scrubs
The fine print for Swissôtel Lima
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 6565 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 144 per person (one way)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.