Book your room at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Grand Room, 1 King Bed (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Westin, Executive Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Westin, Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room (Renewal)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room (Ambassador)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Presidential RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star family-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Lima (San Isidro)
This luxury hotel is located in Lima (San Isidro), close to the beach, Parque Jose Luis Bustamante y Rivero, Olivar Park, and Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid. Also nearby are Mercado Indios and Lima Golf Club.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 27212 square feet (2529 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 30
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 27212
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2529
- Year Built 2011
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 45 PEN / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Market 770 - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Maras - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily
InSitu Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Lobby Lounge - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Heavenly Spa by Westin has 18 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 65 for adults and PEN 33 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 45 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 133 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: PEN 372 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 372 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.