Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe PenthouseMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Penthouse (Single Use)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Hasselt hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Hasselt, this hotel is close to Hasselt Market Square, National Jenever Museum, and Fashion Museum. Also nearby are Japanese Garden and Grenslandhallen.
In addition to a restaurant, Hassotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 May 2014 to 10 July 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Hasselt hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hassotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night