Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Hasselt with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hasselt Market Square, National Jenever Museum, and Fashion Museum. Also nearby are Japanese Garden and Grenslandhallen.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 12
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Sky Lounge - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.