Book your room at The Boutique Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Guesthouse in Limerick near St. Mary's Cathedral
Situated in Limerick, this guesthouse is close to Angela's Ashes Walking Tour, St. Mary's Cathedral, and The Treaty Stone. Also nearby are King John's Castle and Arthur's Quay Park.
The Boutique Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, express check-out, and a meeting room.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Boutique Hotel
The Boutique Hotel features express check-out. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
The Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay (cash only)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.