Book your room at Gran Mundo Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Lima hotel in Lince with restaurant
Located in Lince, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Metropolitan Museum of Lima, Reserve Park, and Magic Water Circuit. National Stadium and Exposition Park are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 46 rooms offer refrigerators, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This Lima hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Gran Mundo Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.