Availability: Holiday Inn Lincoln
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel in Lincoln near Lincoln Castle
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to University of Lincoln, Lincoln Castle, and Lincoln Cathedral. Also nearby are Joseph Banks Conservatory and Usher Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Lincoln features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Lincoln Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1546 square feet (144 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Lincoln hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1546
- Conference space size (meters) - 144
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.95 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Bathtub only
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
The Sports Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Holiday Inn Lincoln Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu