Book your room at Bairro Alto Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
MansardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
PrestigeMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury Lisbon hotel in Bairro Alto, walk to Santa Justa Elevator
Located in Bairro Alto, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Camoes Square, Santa Justa Elevator, and Rossio Square. Castle of Sao Jorge and Lisbon Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, massage/treatment rooms, and 24-hour room service.
All 55 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Flores do Bairro - This restaurant specializes in Portuguese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe-Bar BA - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
- Body treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 48 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Bairro Alto Hotel is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.