Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Double Room (Collection)
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
- Two adjoining guestrooms 30% discount on second room is reflected in rate at time of booking
Well-located landmark with pool in tropical garden
On main boulevard
Set on Avenida da Liberdade, this 1933 hotel is a block from a subway station, five blocks from Edward VII Park, and about two km (one mile) from majestic Saint George's Castle.
Dining with a view
Long favored by Lisbon's elite, the Hotel Tivoli Lisbon provides panoramic city views in its penthouse brasserie and al fresco bar, while its swimming pool is an oasis amid the lush garden.
The 306 guestrooms blend traditional and modern decor and feature electronic Venetian blinds, marble baths, minibars, bathrobes, large desks, and high-speed Internet access.
A large marble lobby features a spacious sitting area, antique furniture, wine-colored plush couches, and a pianist during the evening. A business center contains four stations for connecting laptop computers to the Internet and two computers with a high-speed Internet connection. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In October 2009, the hotel opened its Conferences and Events Centre, which is technologically equipped to accommodate meetings and banquets. This modern space blends within its historic surroudings. The 19th-century building was once the residence of the Count of Sucena.Other facilities include a fitness center offering cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. The hotel is wheelchair accessible.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 9
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13993
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking
- Year Built 1933
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
Brasserie Flo Lisbon - Oysters and seafood specialties served amid an atmosphere of a traditional French brasserie. Accommodates up to 120 diners.
Terraço Restaurant - Top-floor, glass-walled restaurant providing panoramic view of city, Tagus River, St. George's Castle. A favorite of Lisbon's elite, Terraço Restaurant features a cellar with more than 300 labels.
SKYBAR - SKYBAR offers cocktails with a view during summer months. Located adjacent to Terraço Restaurant, SKYBAR offers seasonal bar service from afternoon to late night. A menu with comfort foods is also available. Live music provided Thursday - Saturday nights.
Trivoli Cafe - Located in the lobby of the hotel, Tivoli Caffè offers different and tempting options each day from 9 AM - 1 AM. With a variety of snacks and light meals, its ideal for a light lunch with tapas, toast, and a gourmet snack. A variety of teas and pasteries are served in the afternoon.
Live music is available at SKYBAR Thursday - Saturday nights from June - September.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to groups
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17,50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.50 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.