Book your room at VIP Executive Art's
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Lisbon (Parque das Nacoes)
This hotel is located in Lisbon (Parque das Nacoes), near the airport, Lisbon International Exhibition Fair, Atlantic Pavilion, and Lisbon Oceanarium. Also nearby are Telecabine Lisbon Cable Car and Garcia de Orta Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, VIP Executive Art's features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 9 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 300
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (3.00 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Arts - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for VIP Executive Art's
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per day
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.