Book your room at Hotel De Duif
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Senior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Lisse hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Keukenhof Gardens. Regional attractions also include Holland Casino Schiphol Airport and Leiden Bio Science Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel De Duif features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a nightclub.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel De Duif
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Lisse hotel also offers a nightclub, a terrace, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Hotel De Duif is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel De Duif has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.75 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 31 December - 1 January)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.