Book your room at Nipa Hut Village
Cottage, 1 Double Bed
Art Deco hotel in Loboc with a lazy river
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is in the same area as Alburquerque Church and Convent. Regional attractions also include Baclayon Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Nipa Hut Village features a lazy river. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have MP3 docking stations, separate sitting areas, and separate dining areas; rooms also include desks and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nipa Hut Village
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Nipa Hut Village is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Lazy river
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- The Room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate dining area
- MP3 docking station
- The Eats
Mama Emie Carenderias - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Fishing on site
- Rowboats on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Nipa Hut Village
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Philippines will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PHP 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 500 (one way)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.