Book your room at Hôtel de France et de Guise
Victorian hotel in Blois
Located in the heart of Blois, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Chateau de Blois, Maison de la Magie, and St. Louis Cathedral. Musee d'Histoire Naturelle and Polyclinique de Blois are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and free wired Internet in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 50 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and TVs. Hair dryers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Hôtel de France et de Guise features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Year Built 1891
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.