Availability: Mercure Blois Centre
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Duplex, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Blois with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to St. Louis Cathedral, Maison de la Magie, and Musee d'Histoire Naturelle. Local attractions also include Chateau de Blois and Polyclinique de Blois.
At Mercure Blois Centre, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Blois Centre Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Blois Centre provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Swimming pool - indoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Mercure Blois Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.