Book your room at Castel Marie Louise
5-star luxury hotel in La Baule-Escoublac with a restaurant
Situated in La Baule-Escoublac, this luxury hotel is close to Notre-Dame de La Baule, La Baule Beach, and Casino de Pornichet. Area attractions also include Daniel Jouvance Thalassotherapie Centre and Hippodrome de Pornichet-La Baule.
In addition to a restaurant, Castel Marie Louise features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Castel Marie Louise
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner hotel.
Castel Marie Louise is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 31
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1912
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Castel Marie Louise has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Castel Marie Louise
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 26 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.