Book your room at Villa Cap d'Ail
Standard Double Room with Shower or BathMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room with Balcony and shower or bathMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, Garden Area (with Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
La Baule-Escoublac hotel in the historical district
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hotel is close to Notre-Dame de La Baule, La Baule Beach, and Casino de Pornichet. Area attractions also include Daniel Jouvance Thalassotherapie Centre and Hippodrome de Pornichet-La Baule.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Villa Cap d'Ail provides laundry facilities, a garden, and a library.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Cap d'Ail
At your hotel
Villa Cap d'Ail features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This La Baule-Escoublac hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden.
Villa Cap d'Ail is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Year Built 1927
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Villa Cap d'Ail
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.