Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Triple Room with 3 single beds
- Three Single Beds
Saint-Chamond hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Saint-Chamond, this hotel is in the same region as Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, Musee des Beaux-Arts, and Jean Monnet University. Regional attractions also include Zenith Saint-Etienne Metropole and Cite du Design.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Campanile Saint Etienne Est - Saint Chamond features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Saint-Chamond hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and a porter/bellhop.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.