Saint-Etienne hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in Saint-Etienne, this hotel is close to Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo, Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Also nearby are Musee d'Art et d'Industrie and Cite du Design.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, Hôtel Tenor provides conference/meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and concierge services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature direct-dial phones and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Hôtel Tenor features concierge services and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 64
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
In-room dining choices include breakfast and light snacks, available from room service.
The Fine Print for Hôtel Tenor
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at noon
- When you leave
Check-out time is 2 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.