Book your room at Hôtel Tenor
Please enter your travel dates.
Saint-Etienne hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in Saint-Etienne, this hotel is close to Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo, Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Also nearby are Musee d'Art et d'Industrie and Cite du Design.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel Tenor provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and conference space.
Guestrooms feature televisions with cable channels and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hôtel Tenor features concierge services and an elevator (lift). 2 meeting rooms are available. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 5
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service
Eat and drink
Room service is available.
The fine print for Hôtel Tenor
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is 2 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.